Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images used on this blog are strictly copyrights of their owners. I will never claim credit for any images used here in my blog unless stated otherwise. If I have offended anyone by posting any images on my blog, please contact me via email and I will remove them as soon as possible.

Lunes, Abril 16, 2012

Manga reading update: Kaichou wa Maid-sama!

Hey, there. It's Kate.

So, about weeks before summer had started, my dear friend has asked me a favor of downloading the Kaichou wa Maid-sama manga since she doesn't have any application on her computer for downloading it and has no knowledge in doing so.

Anyway, I decided to save it in my laptop instead of deleting the folder after transferring a copy to her USB because I felt like I've been a failure being an ANime/Manga blogger without even reading the manga. ANd, thus, started my three-day manga-reading marathon of the Kaichou wa Maid-sama! manga, reading from chapter one to chapter 68. And here's what I've found:

I think the anime ended at chapter 33 and the anime is almost exactly alike as the manga so for me it wasn't as much exciting since I know what's next.
The chapters 34 and beyond, however, is where all the excitement starts.


Of course, the Misaki-Usui moments has let out my Monster Fangirl Side out of its cages and there were those cute moments of the other characters such as Aoi-chan (whom I'm hoping to marry. Me mom's calling his father for the marriage, y'know.) Ahem. Anyway, this is a particular scene where Monster Fangirl escaped.



Love the Shojo Sparkles bit! Kyaa!!!


Stubborn Misaki: Gone?

Weeh. And so, duh, what kind of anime lover would not have their Monster Fangirl escape when that^^ happens. <uh, Kate there are some.> [stop it. don't ruin my moment!]
Anyhoo, here's one that made me LOL, and LMAO.
 Hahahaa. Even now, While posting this, I am laughing. No, really! \\(^v^)//

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento