Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images used on this blog are strictly copyrights of their owners. I will never claim credit for any images used here in my blog unless stated otherwise. If I have offended anyone by posting any images on my blog, please contact me via email and I will remove them as soon as possible.

Linggo, Oktubre 21, 2012

Another (Anime Review)

Hey, hey!! So, here I am again to share to you my reactions on Another anime (pun intended) which I have finished watching two months ago and had just thought of posting a review now. hehe~. (--)
Let's start with the plot summary.
   When Koichi Sakakibara transfers to his new school, he can sense something frightening in the atmosphere of his new class, a secret none of them will talk about. At the center is the beautiful girl Mei Misaki. Koichi is immediately drawn to her mysterious aura, but then he begins to realize that no one else in the class is aware of her presence. (From Anime News Network)

Okay, my turn.

I think this anime is a breath of fresh air for me. I've been watching too many shoujo animes and reading too many shoujo mangas that most of it seemed really predictable already. I admit, this one was teeny bit predictable but it was only on guessing the extra person. Other than that, I didn't know it. The plot was laid out well and the story ended rather unsatisfying but the overall was great. I understood that the story was only about the mystery on their class so I can't really say it's a cliffhanger although I want to know what will happen between Mei and Sakakibara in the future. Well, you can't blame me!
But I think what really caught up on my attention in this anime was it's difference in graphics compared to that of a shoujo anime's. The colors were more darkened which give off this mysterious air around the art. I was specially amused at how their face changes expression to scared. There's all those eyebag-like things under their eyes. I also appreciate their graphic effects which are really nice. I think art-wise, I like their eyes most. (Not the ones with the bags though. :3)

Mei and Sakakibara tandem was really cool. Although, the feelings for each other was not confirmed, I can tell that Sakakibara is greatly concerned and protective to Mei. Hee~ <3

Well, anyway. For the characters, I like Mei most. To the point that I made her my profile pic on Facebook once. (^^)

So. Overall, I'll give this to Another:

REVIEW:
THUMBS UP!!
WHAT ELSE AM I DOING THESE DAYS?
  • Reading High School Debut 43
  • Watching Clannad 07
  • Waiting for other manga updates!!!
  • Mentally searching curses for Wattpad! (Y U no open?!)
  • Uploading anime images :)
  • searching for eBooks. (^^)
  • DRAWING!!
Here's my latest one!
Natsu Dragneel FanArt
You can see my other artworks on my deviantArt account (BlardyBlardy123)

Any suggestions,clarifications,violent reactions and simple statements in relation to this post? COMMENT BELOW or Send me an E-Mail! b(^_^)d


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento