Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images used on this blog are strictly copyrights of their owners. I will never claim credit for any images used here in my blog unless stated otherwise. If I have offended anyone by posting any images on my blog, please contact me via email and I will remove them as soon as possible.

Lunes, Mayo 6, 2013

Manga Review: Nosatsu Junkie (Charming Junkie)


Hello, everyone. I am going to give a manga review of the manga series that I’ve finished recently: Charming Junkie by Ryoko Fukuyama-sensei! \*(^u^)*/



[From KissManga] Naka Kaburagi has all the qualities a model can have, well, not really all. After being dumped by her senpai cause she can't smile like a flower and has a scary face, Naka is determined to get her revenge and to show her senpai that she can smile like a flower just like his female idol Umi Kajiwara. After failing her 19th audition, Naka accidentally bumps into this great Umi but wait..... What is this!? Umi is A MALE!!? To keep Naka's mouth shut, Umi gives her the job as his co-model. Always being together and sharing a dark secret, Naka's road to successful modeling has a lot of troubles to come... Especially when Naka and Umi started to feel funny whenever they are by each other's side.... 

From the moment I learned that this is gender bender(I like gender bender whether the guy is being a girl or vice versa as long as it’s not yaoi or yuri), I know I’m going to find this good. However, the moment I finished reading the first chapter of this manga, I didn’t just found it good—it captivated me. I admit that the art isn’t really that much but the effects are awesome that I don’t actually mind it anymore. I especially like the character depths the mangaka had created to each of the main characters. The entirety of it is just so great. I like it so much. The humor, drama, and especially the romance.
I like how all of the main characters were connected in some ways but different with each other. I especially love Naka and Yui’s romance that I actually cried the time Naka confessed to Yui. And that was the third time I read that chapter ‘cause I skipped when I got bored…twice. Hehe~  (- -,) Well, it had no sense at all since I skipped from chapter two to seventy-something. But when I saw how they both struggled their love for each other—in around seventy chapters!—and still doubting the other person’s feeling for them and then they knew, I cried. And that was the second time I cried because of a manga.
Naka is probably the main clown of the story especially because of how she is but there’s also Tsutsumi and Yui. I like her a lot since from being so bad at modelling, she became good and then better at it slowly. It really shows how much she tried hard to become a model and that goal started with that sempai of hers.
My favorite female character overall, though, is Ichigo because of how she sees more than the picture could tell most of the time which was what Chihiro fell for her. My favorite male character is Yui. I really like stubborn male characters more than female ones because I find them cute. Yui being a stubborn ore-sama most of the time and then becoming dead serious when it comes to Naka is really heart-throbbing. I like it most when he attacks Naka sneakily. (hee~) And he really is determined to make his dream come true which is really awesome and cool. \\(>u<)//
I love the Chihiro-Ichigo pairing a lot. It’s too bad they didn’t get to have the spotlight for too long. It will really be nice if it has a sequel or extra with them as the main character.

Overall, I really love this manga. So, my rate for this is:

SO AWESOME!!!
I don't really wanna talk about what I'm doing today~~ so I'm not putting it here... :3

Any suggestions,clarifications,violent reactions and simple statements in relation to this post? COMMENT BELOW or Send me an E-Mail! b(^_^)d

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento