Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images used on this blog are strictly copyrights of their owners. I will never claim credit for any images used here in my blog unless stated otherwise. If I have offended anyone by posting any images on my blog, please contact me via email and I will remove them as soon as possible.

Huwebes, Mayo 16, 2013

Sword Art Online (Anime)

Hello everyone, again! So here is another anime to talk about!


(From KissAnime.com) In the near future, a Virtual Reality Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (VRMMORPG) called Sword Art Online has been released where players control their avatars with their bodies using a piece of technology called Nerve Gear. One day, players discover they cannot log out, as the game creator is holding them captive unless they reach the 100th floor of the game's tower and defeat the final boss. However, if they die in the game, they die in real life. Their struggle for survival starts now...

To be honest, before deciding to watch this anime, I have encountered its name on various anime forums and facebook pages. When it had finally reached to the knowledge of my classmate who is a fellow anime lover, it hit me hard. I need to watch it already. Et viola! I fell in love of it the moment Kirito said "Link Start" in the first episode.
Other than Another, all the animes that I've watched are shoujo and fantasy and such like Kaichou wa Maid-sama and Ouran High School Host Club. Before Another, I've never even ventured into other genre other than glimpses of anime in TV here and there.
Sword Art Online is really a nice package of action, adventure, fantasy, and (of course) romance. Then there's being trapped in a game. I don't know other anime before SAO that has this kind of theme in the story but it's really good. I've also read the first volume of the light novel and Reki Kawahara made a great one. Though, I don't really want to talk about the manga because I stopped at the first few pages of the first chapter.
Then, of course, there's the art. I like the graphic effects of the anime especially when Kirito or Asuna start to fight. It makes me want to let them injure their enemies more and I always said, "Yeah, stab him! Stab that bastard!" during those fight scenes. My favorite fight scene is the one in ALO between Kirito and 
As for the characters, my favorite one would be Kirito. He kind of reminds me of Percy Jackson (if you know him) in a way because of his personality of not letting any companion die before him. I realized later that he was fourteen when he entered the game and thought that he seemed mature for someone at that age. Heck, I was not even that mature before...But we're not talking about me, right? ( --,)
Meanwhile, Kuradeel or Akihiko would probably be my first answer for least favorable character in the anime but thinking again, I thought that their roles are pretty cool and suited for them. So, my least favorable character is Suguha. Not that she didn't fulfill her role properly but more likely that I hate her role and her, period. I don't like how she felt for Kirito because it's pointless but she still do feel fr him in that way. I'm really sorry for her spite but that kind of girl just doesn't go well with me.
Overall, it's a great anime though it pains not to continue it to Gun Gale Online and beyond. I bet that would be so awesome. The only other thing that I didn't like is how at the very end of the anime, they let it mainly end with Kirito and Suguha.
So, here's my rating for this:
9/10
Nice-desu!***
 ***credits to the artist of this picture. You rock, dude! ( b^^)b

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento