Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images used on this blog are strictly copyrights of their owners. I will never claim credit for any images used here in my blog unless stated otherwise. If I have offended anyone by posting any images on my blog, please contact me via email and I will remove them as soon as possible.

Sabado, Marso 17, 2012

New purpose!!

Okay, so now I just thought this a few minutes ago, but I'm gonna change the purpose of this blog. Instead of just anime guys, I'm planning on posting any mangas and animes and such since it will harder if I put them on separate blogs when I can just make one for the general. ^_~

That's all. Guess I should say bye-bye now.
                                     
























Oyasumi Nasaiii~


(-_-)<zzzZZZ )




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento