Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images used on this blog are strictly copyrights of their owners. I will never claim credit for any images used here in my blog unless stated otherwise. If I have offended anyone by posting any images on my blog, please contact me via email and I will remove them as soon as possible.

Sabado, Abril 14, 2012

Dramacon Series

Oh. Hi. Yo! Get that? Ohayou! Teehee. <okay. lame, right? i get it.>

Anyway, folks, today I want to share with you one of the most awesome mangas I have ever read!

DRAMACON!!! woot! woot! \\(>3<)//

And, without further ado, here is the first volume review. (curtain opens)

Dramacon is an three-volume original English-language (OEL) manga that was created by Svetlana Chmakova. When amateur writer Christie settles in the artist alley of her first ever anime convention, she sees it as an opportunity to promote the manga had started with her artist boyfriend. But when she unexpectedly falls for a mysterious cosplayer, things become complicated. What do you do when you love someone who is going to be miles away from you in just a couple of days?

I want to share a little experience that I have when I first had my hands on this OEL manga. When I made my regular visit in the Favourite Bookstore I Am Not Naming, my cover book impression of this is that this manga is somewhat like The Fairy Tale Police Department: two detectives (Christie and Matt) and three fairy tale characters (The Insane Roomies and Sandra) and that Lida is somewhat a fairy godmother or something but I was wrong. And when I opened it, I started reading it the right-to-left way which is wrong because it was left-to-right. However, when I did read the first few pages --like first five pages-- I ran to my mom, asked for my Christmas cash, and bought it. Then, I know, I will never regret buying it unlike those yummy foods in the mall that doesn't stuff me. m(_  _  )m

I have to say, among the three volumes, this volume was the one that made me laugh out loud. Especially Christie. From her Must-not-make-a-scene scene, her spontaneous human combustion to her fitting-in-right-now act, she is a thousand fun in one single character! Then there's Matt who has been dubbed by Christie as "Smartass". The beginning started quite well, the middle was a definite masterpiece, and the end needs a standing ovation. And when I finished the volume, my hands was in desperate need to have the second volume. Svetlana just made my last Christmas complete! (≧≦)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento