Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images used on this blog are strictly copyrights of their owners. I will never claim credit for any images used here in my blog unless stated otherwise. If I have offended anyone by posting any images on my blog, please contact me via email and I will remove them as soon as possible.

Biyernes, Setyembre 7, 2012

Let's talk about: MANGA UPDATE--Kaichou wa Maid-sama

During its latest updates, Kaichou wa Maid-sama! has took a turn for a new revelation--well, few revelations to be exact.
First, Usui has decided to go to Britain to face his own problem in his own. Hearing this, Misaki said that if he will ever return finishing his business there half-way, she will never forgive him. I get the feeling that Misaki might go restless and go to England, but I doubt a little--with Misaki's attitude, I don't really think that because she's missing him she will go there since she's not those typical overloving female characters and another thing, she's stubborn. What was on the next chapter, though, [Chapter 73] about how Usui's half-brother, Gerard, was preventing Usui to meet their grandfather was quite...questionable. Like, Gerard has some kind of reasons but it seems that I still can't quite put my finger as to what that reason would be.
However, I shall say that Chapter 27 would probably the most shocking among the three recent updated chapters. Why? Well, first off, my hunch about Misaki going to Britain was revealed to be true but because she was worried about Usui not contacting her for days. She seek help from President Igarashi saying that it would benefit the Igarashi family. Shockingly, he agreed to help. Another thing, Usui had finally had more knowledge about his father with the help of Ceddy the Butler's father. It was revealed that [OMG! Spoilers in three, two, one!] Usui's father and mother didn't meet in Japan like he was told to but in Britain. On top of that, [OMGG biggest spoiler in three, two, one...PFFFTT!!!] he was a butler.
Usui's father's identity: Revealed!

What was playing on my mind now was how Usui's parents' relationship was similar to Usui's and Misaki's. Like one of those what-happens-to-the-parents-might-happen-to-the-child kind of thing? 
I know! It was quite a shocking turn-out. And might I add, Hiro Fujiwara is a good author in making cliffhanger chapters. Seriously, I can't wait to read the next update!!


REVIEW:
CLIFFHANGER
Any suggestions,clarifications,violent reactions and simple statements in relation to this post? COMMENT BELOW or Send me an E-Mail! b(^_^)d



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento