Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images used on this blog are strictly copyrights of their owners. I will never claim credit for any images used here in my blog unless stated otherwise. If I have offended anyone by posting any images on my blog, please contact me via email and I will remove them as soon as possible.

Sabado, Marso 17, 2012

Kazehaya Shouta

Hello, everyone. It's been a long, long time since I posted something here. I have been so busy, in fact, I should be busy with something--the final examination to be exact. Oh well, I've been bored and lazy lately, thinking about the summer lurking nearby and the school pressure out-out-and-away for about two months and coming back to school, with a new haircut planned, to get ready for next year's and my first ever, Junior/Senior Prom. Well, I'm not planning on spoiling anything until next year so let's get on with my next anime guy to tell...

Actually, I have a lot of anime guys to be crazy about but recently I have fallen in love with the one and only Kazehaya Shouta of Kimi ni Todoke, which title me and a dear classmate of mine had argued on whether it's Kimi ni Todoke or Kimi no Todoke but because of the awesome power of the Internet invested in me and my great talent in researching on the Wikipedia, I won the argument. Success for now. Alright, now I'm off my real topic so before I lose it and plan to make this a diary, I shall start. Ahem...



風早 翔太, Kazehaya Shouta, born on the 15th of May is, in my opinion, an outstanding and handsome young seventeen-year-old character created by Shiina Karuho. He is an outgoing and cheerful person and tends to "help those lonely people suffering all alone", as what a few other characters in the movie, especially Kurumi to Sawako, would describe him.

When he smiled to Sawako at the episode of summer in their first year (sorry forgot what episode it was.), I have fallen in love with his character, and even more when I saw different sides of him that most anime male characters hides or does not totally possessed. He has showed off a character that is not typical or common to most anime male characters and that gave me a new view to anime male characters. Like most anime male characters, he is cool and nice, and blushes when girls do something beautiful unconsciously but what I find him different from the others is the way he acts when he's with Sawako. Whether it's being jealous or failing or feeling his heart-racing, he reacts so cool and at the same time, incredibly cute!!! :3 Oh, and before I forget, a voice actor with a sweet voice too. ^_~




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento