Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images used on this blog are strictly copyrights of their owners. I will never claim credit for any images used here in my blog unless stated otherwise. If I have offended anyone by posting any images on my blog, please contact me via email and I will remove them as soon as possible.

Miyerkules, Mayo 2, 2012

Manga Reading Update: Kaichou wa Maid-sama, Meet the infamous Papa-san!

Hey, everyone! Well, lookie here. When I visited my MangaHere Account, I got update on the Kaichou wa Maid-sama! and thus, started reading...

Well, let's start on the recent chapters 69 and 70!


In the 69th chapter, a new character has come; a weird cheerful man, who looks like Hinata, was hired by Manager-san. I noticed that whenever Misaki appears in the kitchen, the man hides he's face. (I guess I've given you enough clues to guess who the man is)
And thus, at the end of the chapter, due to Suzuna, who unexpectedly came to Maid Latte, the man revealed himself as Ayuzawa Sakuya, Misaki and Suzuna's father!!!

The first page of Chapter 70


The story continues on chapter 70 where the reason why Papa-san left was revealed (not telling! :P)
Manager-san held a competition on who was the best man in the kitchen, Sakkun vs Takkun (Papa-san's nickname for Usui.) where Takkun has win without any doubt. Misaki is still mad at him but something has stopped her (you know what. If you don't, look for the manga.) and stated that even if he can't be a full-timer, he can still be a part-timer.
At the end of the chapter, it was found that the Ayuzawa women still treated him the way they did at the first time he came home.


The last page of Chapter 70. The Ayuzawa women still leaving Papa-san outside.
Hinata-kun supporting Papa-san.


2 komento: