Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images used on this blog are strictly copyrights of their owners. I will never claim credit for any images used here in my blog unless stated otherwise. If I have offended anyone by posting any images on my blog, please contact me via email and I will remove them as soon as possible.

Huwebes, Enero 26, 2012

Introduction!!!

Hey, guys. It's me again. <of course it will always be me. lol>

Anyway, before I go on and post, I want you all to know the purpose of this blog. Here in my house, I actually have a notebook with a list of those male characters that I seriously like in certain books. Eventually, I have male characters I also want in animes or mangas, movies, and even artists so I know too well enough my little notebook wouldn't fit it all. So that's how I come to an idea to make this blog.

I don't know about you but this guys I'll be posting will be a variety of coolness, charm, and that'll make your heart skip a beat and squeal and blush and all those.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento